LATEST UPDATES

AP LATEST UPDATES

TEACHER S EMPLOYEES

Helth సమచార౦

దివ్య౦గుల పూర్తి సమచార౦

English Tips @1

Posted by PAATASHAALANEWS on Friday 17 April 2020


Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register

English Tips

Contraction

aren’t = are not

can’t = cannot

could’ve = could have

couldn’t = could not

didn’t = did not

doesn’t = does not

don’t = do not

won’t = will not

would’ve = would have

wouldn’t = would not

you’d’ve = you would have

you’ll = you shall / you will

you’re = you are

you’ve = you have

gonna = going to

gotta = got to / got a

hadn’t = had not

hasn't = has not

haven't = have not

he’d = he had, he would

he’ll = he shall / he will

he’s = he has / he is

I'd = I would

I'll = I will

I'm = I am

I've = I have
isn't = is not
it's = it is/it has
let's = let us
mustn't = must not
shan't = shall not
she'd = she had/she would
she'll = she will
she's = she is
shouldn't = should not

that's = that is
they'll = they will
they're = they are
they've = they have
we'd  = we had
we're = we are
we've = we have
weren't = were not

what're = what are
what's = what is
what've = what have
where's = where is
who'll = who will / who shall
who're = who are
who's = who is/who has
who've = who have
won't = will not
wouldn't = would not
you'd = you had/you would
you'll = you will
you're = you are

Dear Friends, Sir/ Medam, If you like this Post Share to your friends

Blog, Updated at: April 17, 2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment